OUR EXPANDING NETWORK
From a single store in Sydney to nearly 400 OPSM stores across Australia and New Zealand, our passion has remained constant. We love eyes. Our industry is a changing one and we want you to know where OPSM fits in. We hope that you share our vision for the future.
As the optometry industry changes, our approach is to:
- Access exclusive technology, products and services to ensure we remain the market leader in eye care
- Improve the quality of people’s sight through world class service, eye health advice and the very best eye wear solutions.
How we contribute
- Invested over $50 million in eye care technology since 2008
- Continued innovation in our advanced customer recall system
- Launched new technology allowing prescription lenses in over 85% of our sunglass range
- Personalised customer experience through the integration of web, mobile, social media and our retail stores
- Provide an extensive eyewear range, including exclusive brands and products.
Increased earning potential
Whether it is moving from being an employee to owning your own business, or converting your existing business to an OPSM franchise, we provide the opportunity to increase your earning potential through:
- High average selling price and conversion rates
- Access to over 1,500 third-party contracts providing incremental revenue opportunities
- Cost savings through group purchasing power.
Franchise partners benefit by being able to provide customers with the best range of products in the market.
- A range that caters to various customers’ style and price points
- Access to iconic brands
- Access to exclusive product at the best price.
OPSM franchise partners have the advantage of the following marketing benefits:
- Professional marketing executed on a national level, including targeted direct marketing to drive your customers in store
- Access to our marketing portal where you can quickly and easily order branded and customised collateral.
Our digital strategy will help you stay connected to your customers, personalising the journey for each and every customer:
- Online shopping for optical frames, sunglasses and contact lenses - online sales revenues are shared with stores
- The OPSM website is under constant development and optimisation to ensure our website displays close to the top of all relevant search queries
- Easy to manage and convenient online bookings for eye appointments.
We equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources to maximise the potential of your business including:
- Initial and ongoing training
- Access to MagnifEye, our online learning and communications platform
- Learning & Development training that focuses on driving franchise partners’ profitability.
Simplicity of systems
Enjoy ease of business operations through:
- A proven business formula and experienced support team
- Our systems such as auto replenishment, automated recalls and our online marketing portal save you time
- Delivered products are 'ready for sale'.
An OPSM franchise is typically more valuable than an independent practice.
- We are accredited with a number of financiers to provide preferential borrowing terms to our franchise partners
- New optical business owners may prefer to purchase a business within an established, reputable brand.
SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY
OPSM has a great support network and community focus. Franchise partners benefit from the following:
- As part of our Business Development Cycle, your Regional Sales Manager will visit your store regularly to help you analyse and develop your business
- Share human resources, relieving the stress if you or your staff are unable to work
- Join other franchise partners at our annual conference, quarterly franchise business meetings and training events.
We're ranked #4 on the BRW Fast Franchise for 2013 and have been awarded 'Emerging Franchisor of the Year' for 2012 by the Franchising Council of Australia.
HEAR FROM OUR FRANCHISE PARTNERS
Bjorn Russell, Full Franchise Partner - OPSM Gateways Success, WA
Bjorn Russell, Franchise Partner
Bjorn came from a licensee background and liked the control offered by being a franchise partner.
Glenn Barltrop, Franchise Partner, OPSM North Lakes and Laubman & Pank Brookside
Glenn Barltrop, Franchise Partner
Glenn enjoys the simplicity of the franchise model and profited from day one, even with no prior business experience.
Visit www.luxottica.com.au/franchising for more information on Luxottica franchising.