Below are some examples of approved essential service workers, and for the full list, please see the New Zealand Government website here
• Healthcare workers
• Emergency service workers
• Food service workers
• Utility workers
• Transportation and logistics workers
• Public workers
• Education and childcare workers
• Media workers
• Supermarkets, grocers, butchers
• Convenience stores
• Petrol stations
• Teacher or childcare provider
• Post offices
• Taxis and home deliveries
• Trades (such as plumbers and electricians)
Our OPSM stores are open again, to find your nearest store click here.
To see our FAQs regarding the COVID-19 situation and how we are responding to it, click here. For anything else you can contact our Customer Care team or call them directly on 0800 444 539.
A Tele-Optometry consultation may not be suitable for all situations and is not a substitute for a full comprehensive in store eye examination. We may refer you to a specialist or the hospital if necessary.