Contacts can be fun. No, really!
For a limited time only, discover how with 2 complimentary boxes of Air Optix Colors with every purchase of a 6-month supply of Air Optix Hydraglyde.
Offered in a wide range of vibrant colours, see how you can add a bit of fun to your contact lens routine!
*Terms & exclusions below.
3 EASY STEPS
Purchase a 6-month’s supply of the Air Optix plus HydraGlyde through any of the below 6 or 3 pack combinations!
Within 24 hrs, you will receive an email containing your unique promo code.
Using your unique promo code, pop back onto OPSM.co.nz and redeem yourself a pair of the Air Optix Colours completely on us!
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde®
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde®
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® Contact Lenses
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS 1-4
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection 1-4
Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long 3, 4
Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens through the end of the day 1,2,7
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience 5, 6
- In vitro study over 16 hours to measure wetting substantivity; Alcon data on file, 2015.
- Alcon data on file, 2014.
- Nash W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-Mckee M. A comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2010;87:E-abstract 105110.
- Nash WL, Gabriel M. Ex vivo analysis of cholesterol deposition for commercially available silicone hydrogel contact lenses using a fluorometric enzymatic assay. Eye Contact Lens. 2014;40(5):277-282.
- Eiden SB, Davis R, Bergenske P. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health,comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
- Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci 2016;93:E-abstract 165256.
- Lemp J, Muya L, Driver-Scott A, Alvord L. A comparison of two methods for assessing wetting substantivity. Poster presented at Global Specialty Lens Symposium; January 21-24, 2016. Las Vegas, NV.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for 2 boxes of Air Optix Colours with every 6 month purchase of Air Optix plus HydraGlyde. A 6 month purchase is equivalent to 2 boxes of the 6pk or 4 boxes of the 3pk of Air Optix plus HydraGlyde.
- Offer only available online at opsm.com.au and opsm.co.nz from 06/06/2018 until 31/12/2018, or while stocks last for retail customers only.
- Customer must have a valid contact lens prescription. Customers may be required to undergo a contact lens consultation at their own cost prior to redemption if their prescription is not valid.
- Offer is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or kind.
- If purchase item is returned gift must also be returned.