- To the maximum extent permitted by law (and except where expressly set out otherwise) we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to the availability, functionality or performance of the Website.
- “OPSM”, “us”, “we”, and “our” means OPSM, which in Australia is the trading name of Luxottica Retail Australia Pty Limited (ACN: 000 025 758) and in New Zealand is the trading name of Luxottica Retail New Zealand Limited (Company Number 636829).
- “website” means OPSM’s website (
www.opsm.com.au in Australia and
www.opsm.co.nz in New Zealand).
- “you” and “your” refers to anyone who visits and/or uses this Website.
The information you provide
Reliance and use
- All information provided by us on this Website or in respect of any products is provided for use as general information and is not in the nature of advice. You should make your own independent inquiries and assessments with respect to any information you obtain from this Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties with respect to this Website, including, without limitation:
- That any information on this Website is adequate, reliable, up-to-date, accurate, complete or suitable for any particular purpose
- With respect to the availability, functionality or performance of this Website; and
- With respect to the non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- We are not liable for any direct loss, indirect loss or consequential loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information, content or material on this Website or your use of this Website.
- Your use of any materials or information provided on this Website is entirely at your own risk. We assume no duty of care to you with respect to this Website.
- Images of people, places and/or products posted on this Website are either the property of OPSM or are used herein with the express permission of OPSM.
- Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Website, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, written material and other materials, is the property of OPSM or its suppliers, partners, or affiliates and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of this Website is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Any unauthorised use of any content or materials on this Website is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- Any use of the materials or content on this Website can be made only with the prior written and express authorisation of OPSM.
- All trademarks, trade dress and service marks and their respective designs and/or logos on this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of OPSM or its related companies.
- The trademarks, trade dress and service marks of OPSM and its related company may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission.
- All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks and/or trade dress of OPSM, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of OPSM.
- All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not use any trademarks, trade dress, service marks or intellectual property of OPSM or its related companies, nor may you place any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the name of OPSM or its related companies, trademarks, or product names without our express written consent.
License and Site Access
- We grant you a limited license to make personal use only of this Website. Such grant does not include, without limitation:
- any resale or commercial use of this Website or any of the contents of this Website
- modification, adaptation, translation, reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly or conversion into human readable form any of the contents of this Website not intended to be so read, including use of or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this website except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser;
- copying, imitating, mirroring, reproducing, distributing, publishing, downloading, displaying, performing, posting or transmitting any of the contents of this Website (including any trademarks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise;
- the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions;
- making derivative uses of the Website and any of the contents of the Website; or
- use of any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on the contents of this Website or to collect any information from this Website or any other user of this Website.
- You must not and you must not permit any other person to:
- violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the Website
- modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of the Website, or any software used on the Website.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution. Examples of violations include
- accessing data unlawfully or without consent;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Links on our Website may direct you to third party Websites, which are subject to their own terms and conditions. Your use of those websites is solely at your own risk and expense. We accept no responsibility and make no claims, representations or warranties with regards to the use, quality, content, nature or reliability of third party websites.
- This Website is designed for and intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you must monitor and supervise the use of this website by children, minors and others under your care. You agree to be responsible for their use of this website.
Change of terms and termination
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy does not impair or operate as a waiver of any right, power or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy precludes its further exercise or the exercise of any other rights, powers or remedies. Any waiver is effective only to the extent that it is in writing.
- OPSM is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, photography or any other contents on this site. OPSM reserves the right not to honour any incorrect offers represented on the site made by genuine human or system error. Where your order is affected by an error on the site (for example, in a description, an image, price or otherwise), OPSM will reject that part of the order affected by the error. You will be refunded the value of that part of the order affected by the error and OPSM will fulfil the remainder of your order. If you are not satisfied with partial fulfilment of your order, you can return your order in accordance with the returns policy.
Contact lens 12 month manufacturers warranty terms & conditions
- The benefits given to you under our express warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws. That is, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Our express warranty is provided by Luxottica Retail Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 000 025 758) Level 34-36, 1 Denison Street North Sydney NSW 2060
www.opsm.com.au ph: 1800 626 300.
OPSM Subscription Value Plan Terms & Conditions
- The OPSM Subscription Value Plan is available for all contact lenses sold online at opsm.com.au and opsm.co.nz.
- The subscription provides you with a discount off the current OPSM online retail price of the contact lenses.
- Should the current OPSM online retail price change during your subscription, you will be notified of the change prior to incurring any additional charges.
- The only accepted payment method is by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- You must have a current valid contact lens prescription prescribed by a registered Australian or New Zealand optometrist.
- Your subscription is ongoing until you cancel or your prescription expires.
- If your prescription expires, you will need to create a new subscription with your new prescription.
- The price and subscription discount available online at the time of purchasing will apply to the new subscription.
- You will be provided with your contact lenses at the frequency at which you order, e.g. if you have ordered 3 months of contact lenses, we will send you a refill order of contact lenses every 3 months and charge your credit card every 3 months. You can reschedule your order in Your Account.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, however you may be charged for your next subscription order if you do not cancel before the subscription order date.
- You can cancel your subscription in Your Account or by calling Customer Care on 1800 626 300 in Australia or 0800 677 634 in New Zealand.
- The OPSM Subscription Value Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit from any source.
- If you have any questions regarding the OPSM Subscription Value Plan please contact Customer Care on 1800 626 300 in Australia or 0800 677 634 in New Zealand.
Credit Card Recharge Authorisation
- By providing us with your credit card details, you acknowledge and accept that you will be charged on a recurring basis by OPSM.
- The charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'OPSM Online'.
- The first charge will occur when you place your first order. If the charging falls due on a non-business day, it will be charged from your credit card account however your order will not be dispatched until the next business day.
- We will give you at least 7 days notice in writing or by contacting you over the phone when changes are made to the charging arrangements (such as a change of charge amount, next charge date and charging frequency).
- If you believe that you were incorrectly charged, please
- Before your credit card expires, you will need to notify us with your new credit card number via
Your Account or by
- If we cannot charge your credit card, you will receive an email from us and you will need to contact us to resolve the issue. We will not attempt to recharge your credit card until the issue has been resolved.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Free delivery online offer is subject to change at any time without prior notice. This offer is only available online and is valid for Standard Delivery within Australia.
- We aim to deliver products to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your order, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- You may grant us an 'authority to leave without signature' when placing your order. If you do, you understand and agree that this authority to leave gives us and/or our couriers permission to leave the order in question per your instructions – at the delivery address without obtaining a signature confirming delivery at the delivery location. In these circumstances, you understand and agree that by granting us authority to leave, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the orders delivered and left unattended, and that this responsibility and liability transfer to you on delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product’.