Subscription Value Plan Terms and Conditions
- The OPSM Subscription Value Plan is available for all contact lenses sold online at opsm.com.au and opsm.co.nz.
- The subscription provides you with a 25% discount off the current OPSM online retail price of the contact lenses applicable at the time of each shipment. Please note that the prices of contact lenses fluctuate up and down based on vendor pricing and market conditions, and OPSM will do our very best to offer you the most competitive prices we can. Should the applicable discount rate change, we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the change of the discount rate.
- The only accepted payment method is by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- You must have a current valid contact lens prescription prescribed by a registered Australian or New Zealand optometrist.
- Your subscription is ongoing until you cancel or your prescription expires.
- If your prescription expires, you will need to create a new subscription with your new prescription.
- The price and subscription discount available online at the time of purchasing will apply to the new subscription.
- You will be provided with your contact lenses at the frequency at which you order, e.g. if you have ordered 3 months of contact lenses, we will send you a refill order of contact lenses every 3 months and charge your credit card every 3 months. You can reschedule your order in Your Account.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, however you may be charged for your next subscription order if you do not cancel before the subscription order date.
- You can cancel your subscription in Your Account or by calling Customer Care on 1800 626 300 in Australia or 0800 677 634 in New Zealand.
- The OPSM Subscription Value Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit from any source.
- If you have any questions regarding the OPSM Subscription Value Plan please contact Customer Care on 1800 626 300 in Australia or 0800 677 634 in New Zealand.
Credit Card Charge Authorisation
- By providing us with your credit card details, you acknowledge and accept that you will be charged on a recurring basis by OPSM.
- The charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'OPSM Online'.
- The first charge will occur when you place your first order. If the charging falls due on a non-business day, it will be charged from your credit card account however your order will not be dispatched until the next business day.
- We will give you at least 7 days notice in writing or by contacting you over the phone when changes are made to the charging arrangements (such as a change of charge amount, next charge date and charging frequency).
- Before your credit card expires, you will need to notify us with your new credit card number via
Your Account or by
- If you believe that you were incorrectly charged, please
- If we cannot charge your credit card, you will receive an email from us and you will need to contact us to resolve the issue. We will not attempt to recharge your credit card until the issue has been resolved.