Frame your face
More information & advice
Design your new look
No matter what you have in mind, you can find it at OPSM in our huge range of world-leading brands. If you're not sure what you want, our experienced staff can help you find the perfect style to suit you. If you decide you don't love your new look, you have 30 days to bring them back.
All the options you desire
Fitting experts to help you
Comfort, fit and style. These are the highest priorities when choosing frames. Our fitting experts can recommend which frames suit you and your prescription. Try on as many as you like and ask us how they look.
There are many different materials and frame styles available, so choosing the right frame and lens combination can be confusing.
Here’s a brief guide to the options available at OPSM:
- Full Rim Frames
- Robust, work well for most prescriptions and suit people who want to accentuate the appearance of their eyewear and make a statement.
- Rimless Frames
- Lightweight and suitable for people who wear their glasses for long periods of time or have sensitive skin, with the cosmetic benefit of a minimalist appearance.
- Semi-Rimless Frames
- Also known as nylon, they have similar features to Rimless Frames, but offer subtle definition with more colour options.
- Half-Eye Frames
- Useful as a second pair, they generally sit low on the nose bridge and are used for reading or hobbies where high detail is required, allowing the wearer unrestricted distance vision.
- Monel Metal
- A lightweight, corrosion-resistant alloy, it is the most popular material for creating frames with the widest variety of colour and style options.
- Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Extremely strong, lightweight and reliable in humid conditions with frames that are easily adjustable, corrosion resistant and hypoallergenic, providing comfort for sensitive skin.
- Memory Metal
- Similar characteristics to titanium and stainless steel with the added benefits of flexibility and sturdiness, making it a good choice for those with active lifestyles or tend to be rough with their glasses.
- Lightweight and bridge fittings spread the weight of glasses evenly, providing better comfort and making it ideal for full-time frame wearers, with a huge range of styles and colours.
- Carbon Fibre
- A cutting edge textile, being the most lightweight, flexible and toughest material currently available at OPSM - great for active lifestyles, or for those who want the latest technology and highest quality.
We'll help you find frames you'll love
Good looking guarantee
We do everything we can to make sure your new glasses are right for you, however we do understand that sometimes you might decide to make a different choice. If you do change your mind, return the ones you have with proof of purchase within 30 days and we’ll give you your money back.
Take a look at our OPSM Confidence Guarantee